Join us for Group Exercise Classes!
Champions Fitness Club offers a variety of strength and cardio classes as well as Yoga and other Specialty classes. Use the scroll bar to see our class descriptions below. Not all classes are ongoing. Please refer to the latest exercise class schedule. Call the front desk to confirm class days and times.
Please note: Champions' instructors reserve the right to cancel any class if attendance is less than 4 participants.
- Body Blast (30-60 min) A true weight lifting class using bars, benches and plates. This class gives you the benefit of a weight room workout, but with the motivation of a group atmosphere.
- Group Cycle (45 min)* ($2 fee for members; $10 fee for non-members) Take the ride of your life; dim lights, great music and a private atmosphere sets the stage for our new Cycling classes. Jumping, sprinting, jogging, hovering...sound like fun? You need to experience this for yourself. Our instructors will lead you on a fun, motivated and energetic ride you won't soon forget and all the while it is appropriate for all fitness levels and all ages.
- * There is a $2.00 fee for members and $10 fee for non-members. You may sign up for classes one week in advance. Sorry, no refunds and no credits for no-shows. If you are not at your bike within 10 minutes from the start of class you forfeit your bike with no refund.
- Kickboxing (45-60 min) Using a self standing heavy bag, you'll get a cardio workout that will shape and define your body like nothing else. Learn punching and kicking techniques plus combinations while burning body fat and working the core to help you show off your best abs ever!
- Morning Flow (45 min) This beginners yoga will introduce you to yoga poses, and take you on a physical, emotional and spiritual journey. Keep in mind as you venture into your yoga journey, this is a beginners yoga class and it will be a wonderful way to transition to our evening yoga with Raya Kouletsis.
- Shape & Sculpt (45 min) Maximize the sculpting effect. Increase strength, endurance and flexibility using your own resistance. See the results 45 minutes can give you.
- SilverSneakers®: Muscular Strength & Range of Movement (45 min) Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance; a chair is used for seated and/or standing support. For more information on SilverSneakers®, please click on the link SilverSneakers®.com
- Zumba (45 min) Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba® program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party.™ Join our Zumba group for a workout that doesn’t feel like exercise.
- Circuit Challenge (60 min) Keep your heart rate up, burn calories, get a fantastic weight workout, don’t stop because this is your Circuit Challenge Class that will take your workouts to the next level.
- T.G.I.F. (1 hr)Expect the unexpected! The class is “instructor’s choice” of cardio, toning, and sculpting. Finish the week off with a great class and start the weekend with T.G.I.F.!!
- Yoga: ($3.00 Fee) This class offers a flowing sequence of yoga postures that combine core strengthen and breathing stress management. Relaxation techniques applied in every class. Modified for all levels.